are your engineers really qualified ?????

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

axwal13

are your engineers really qualified ?????

Post by axwal13 »

are your engineers really qualified.

I couldn't understand how do I talk to you developer. I have been saying for a million times that we needs a (PATCH KEY) but you are ignoring US,.....

Enev am having some troubles with my customers. About the case. It's really weird the way you acting.

So at least you can tell us if you can do it OR not.

And also I told you about VANILLA PROTOCOL SERVER, and you have ignored is well.

So that's mean two things, either you're not able to added it OR you don't have enough experience.

Please we needs some answers,

Enough do not ignored us.

You have to know am losing money. I don't wanna lose my customers is well....

Thanks

I SAW YOUR IMPORTANT TOPIC, HOW YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR SATFINDER. !!!!!!
Do you care about us.,?????
Do you care about us.,?????
GTMedia V8Finder.jpg (475.22 KiB) Viewed 3126 times
DO YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT OUR BUSINESS. ????

axwal13

Re: are your engineers really qualified ?????

Post by axwal13 »

Where are you ??????

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

axwal13 wrote:Where are you ??????
you keep posting, posting and posting ..yelling and complaining on your request.

Dont get me wrong it should be great!

I Also want this option ...... is a pain in the @ss adding keys to a file in the format now required instead of having all in a server.

But is an add on request axwal is not on the main core.

Because there are many issues at the moment that makes the device almost useless YOUR request will NOT be heard, Not until all has been fixed

axwal13

Post by axwal13 »

Marsat wrote:
axwal13 wrote:Where are you ??????
you keep posting, posting and posting ..yelling and complaining on your request.

Dont get me wrong it should be great!

I Also want this option ...... is a pain in the @ss adding keys to a file in the format now required instead of having all in a server.

But is an add on request axwal is not on the main core.

Because there are many issues at the moment that makes the device almost useless YOUR request will NOT be heard, Not until all has been fixed
You see, can you believe that it's weird isn't.!!

The problem in the forum that there is nobody can take the charge, of our request.

And you can see them they answers back only on the TOPIC that they like.

So it's a sheety BRAND. SORRY GUYS

kyle

Post by kyle »

Calm down! we don't ignore your request. but we really can't implement a protocol for just a post.

we need to do some evaluation before we start working. for VANILLA PROTOCOL SERVER you mentioned, it is our first time for us to know this protocol, we assume that is a private protocol, it is almost impossible to implement it without specification. I also reply that to you.

Anyway thanks to you for providing market information of VANILLA PROTOCOL, if you could provide more information about VANILLA itselft, it will be very helpful. Next time if we dont reply your post in time, your could also mails to service@freesat.cn.

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

kyle wrote:Calm down! we don't ignore your request. but we really can't implement a protocol for just a post.

we need to do some evaluation before we start working. for VANILLA PROTOCOL SERVER you mentioned, it is our first time for us to know this protocol, we assume that is a private protocol, it is almost impossible to implement it without specification. I also reply that to you.

Anyway thanks to you for providing market information of VANILLA PROTOCOL, if you could provide more information about VANILLA itselft, it will be very helpful. Next time if we dont reply your post in time, your could also mails to service@fressat.net.
correction service@freesat.com

picatchoof

Post by picatchoof »

Hello every body,
BTW I would like to see and use GTMedia OTTs and receivers and keep them up to date.
BUT the question is :
What really Vanilla is?

Is it a protocol? or is it a service provider?

My concerne is because I have seen and found even Vanilla IPTV. I'm afraid that vanilla is a provider that supply not only Sharing keys for satellite paid TVs but also Streams for IPTV for whome are connected to DSL and similar Internet connectivity.

I will try to reverse a FW that has vanilla embedded and see what it gives.
good luck to all of you.

axwal13

Post by axwal13 »

picatchoof wrote:Hello every body,
BTW I would like to see and use GTMedia OTTs and receivers and keep them up to date.
BUT the question is :
What really Vanilla is?

Is it a protocol? or is it a service provider?

My concerne is because I have seen and found even Vanilla IPTV. I'm afraid that vanilla is a provider that supply not only Sharing keys for satellite paid TVs but also Streams for IPTV for whome are connected to DSL and similar Internet connectivity.

I will try to reverse a FW that has vanilla embedded and see what it gives.
good luck to all of you.
Vanilla is an IKS server , that allowd you to watch most paid channels is like Cccam and Oscam.

But vanilla is a bit cheaper than them. For example here in Algeria vanilla subscription it cost only 5$ for a year. And is so strong that has leas freez.

Secondly vanilla open french channel on Astra 19E , Wich Cccam doesn't.??

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”