OSCAM Update

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

BRFree

OSCAM Update

Post by BRFree »

Is it possible to update the OSCAM to version 11424 (or a newer one)? What is the procedure?

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: OSCAM Update

Post by cpr43 »

BRFree wrote:Is it possible to update the OSCAM to version 11424 (or a newer one)? What is the procedure?
Asking the same

svn- r11429-emu771

kyle

Post by kyle »

I will ask our engineer, but it seems irrelevent with PowerVu problems

BRFree

Post by BRFree »

kyle wrote:I will ask our engineer, but it seems irrelevent with PowerVu problems
Thanks, it's not irrelevant. On the contrary, if there is an updated OSCAM with the new hash modes, then we can update the box.

kyle

Post by kyle »

we have update hash mode in other Freesat model, but sadlly it just worked for one day.
now the powervu programs are scrammed again.

Anyway thanks for your information, we will try to update OSCAM version, but it may not work for the programs you need.

BRFree

Post by BRFree »

kyle wrote:we have update hash mode in other Freesat model, but sadlly it just worked for one day.
now the powervu programs are scrammed again.

Anyway thanks for your information, we will try to update OSCAM version, but it may not work for the programs you need.
Thanks again, but what I asked for was if there is a way for us to update the OSCAM in our receivers. That way, anytime a new OSCAM is released we can use it right away.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Actual GTC Oscam is old version without Power Vu Autoroll option. Actual is 11392. Too old. Latest Oscam is 11429-emu771

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”