Firmware update??

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Lost

Firmware update??

Post by Lost »

Why it is taking so long to get firmware update??

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Firmware update??

Post by cpr43 »

Lost wrote:Why it is taking so long to get firmware update??
What firmware version do you have??

Lost

Post by Lost »

cpr43 wrote:
I have the V315 that comes with the last boxes but that has the same bugs or more than the last one published here V265 and that have been communicated to you several times without an answer.

Should we give up the support for this model? They have not released any updates for 9 months despite the bugs that are known.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Lost wrote:
cpr43 wrote:
I have the V315 that comes with the last boxes but that has the same bugs or more than the last one published here V265 and that have been communicated to you several times without an answer.

Should we give up the support for this model? They have not released any updates for 9 months despite the bugs that are known.
Latest file I know is V310 and its dated 8/31/2018. V315 is out with new boxes so no 9 months

Lost

Post by Lost »

cpr43 wrote:
Lost wrote:
cpr43 wrote:

Latest file I know is V310 and its dated 8/31/2018. V315 is out with new boxes so no 9 months

When you try the V315, please be kind enough to post a message detailing the differences or improvements with respect to the V265

Thank you

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”