Slot0:CQ information smart card removed message

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Max Power

Slot0:CQ information smart card removed message

Post by Max Power »

Hi there,
Today I upgrade one of my receivers, a V9 Prime, with the last Mars firmware that was published yesterday.
After upgrade and reboot I can watch a permanent message that says "Slot 0:CA Information Smartcard removed!" I never used an Smartcard I need to say.
I waited 15 minutes, unplugged because any button of remote control of side power button on the receiver work. After plug again I receive the same error.

Any help? Any way to factory reset? I have backup of keys, channels in the cloud, etc.

Thanks

zilex

Re: Slot0:CQ information smart card removed message

Post by zilex »

Have you tried pressing menu button while its booting up to bypass the freeze error about the smart card and if you suceed from there you could try connecting to wifi or connect the ethernet cable and go to app /update and there should be the latest firmware ,just choose the fw and OK and you should have the latest firmware which is supposed to fix some crashing issues ...Oh i didnt read the part that you installed that latest firmware ,then just download it from the net and if you bypass the freeze reinstall it from the USB ....

Max Power

Post by Max Power »

I discovered that the problem is when I connect an USB. If I start it without USB it works fine. But if I connect any USB then it stops to decode with a message with some characters starting with V9.
I returned to previous version and everything works again. The version from November 5th is in the app section of the receiver, but it isn't available for download in the website.

zilex

Post by zilex »

i forgot to tell you if you want to try to install the last version again from the USB you can download it on facebook page "GTMedia_Mars",Frank Herry posted all the latest updates there.I reinstalled the same version 3 times ,first install was from the update app and second and third time from the USB and now it works much better less freezing ,ccccam works better and it even opens channels that it didnt open before....

winet1978

Post by winet1978 »

It was a problem for me too, a ball off the mark, and is there an easy solution to get rid of this mess???
GTMEDIA V9 PRIME/ IPTV RED PLAY

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”