Gtmedia v9Prime Funciona mal con Iks privado (Newcamd)

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

7Remy

Gtmedia v9Prime Funciona mal con Iks privado (Newcamd)

Post by 7Remy »

Hola, he comprado un gt media v9 prime y me va mal usándolo con un iks privado ya que se freezea demasiado. Y esto ocurre solo con ese decodificador ya que también tengo un v8x, y usando la misma cuenta de iks no tiene ese problema.
Actualice a la ultima versión pero sigue con el mismo problema, me gustaría saber si a alguien le pasa lo mismo? y si sabe como solucionarlo.

Hi, I have bought a gt media v9 prime and it is going badly using it with a private iks as it freezes too much. And this happens only with that decoder as I also have a v8x, and using the same iks account does not have that problem.
I updated to the latest version but still with the same problem, I would like to know if anyone has the same problem and if you know how to fix it.
Last edited by 7Remy on Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: Gtmedia v9Prime Funciona mal con Iks privado

Post by CAJE »

7Remy wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:30 am
Hola, he comprado un gt media v9 prime y me va mal usándolo con un iks privado ya que se freezea demasiado. Y esto ocurre solo con ese decodificador ya que también tengo un v8x, y usando la misma cuenta de iks no tiene ese problema.
Actualice a la ultima versión pero sigue con el mismo problema, me gustaría saber si a alguien le pasa lo mismo? y si sabe como solucionarlo.

Hi, I have bought a gt media v9 prime and it is going badly using it with a private iks as it freezes too much. And this happens only with that decoder as I also have a v8x, and using the same iks account does not have that problem.
I updated to the latest version but still with the same problem, I would like to know if anyone has the same problem and if you know how to fix it.
Try firmware version 8643

7Remy

Post by 7Remy »

CAJE wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:00 am
7Remy wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:30 am

Try firmware version 8643
I am on version V189_20230802, not Mars.
Where can I get this version 8643?

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

You have to put on ECAM's V198, remember that when they show football you will only watch football

7Remy

Post by 7Remy »

CAJE wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:23 am
You have to put on ECAM's V198, remember that when they show football you will only watch football
But I bought the decoder to use it with private iks (Newcamd).
That's where this box generates problems.

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: Gtmedia v9Prime Funciona mal con Iks privado (Newcamd)

Post by CAJE »

Only private cccams and iks that have codes depending on the firmware you use work

7Remy

Re: Gtmedia v9Prime Funciona mal con Iks privado (Newcamd)

Post by 7Remy »

CAJE wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:54 am
Only private cccams and iks that have codes depending on the firmware you use work
I have the latest update available on the forum, which is V189_20230802. Also as I said I also have the gtmedia v8x, and using the same newcamd account on that box, it works without problems.
And by the way I'm from Latin America

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”