Help

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Kingjordano

Help

Post by Kingjordano »

I’ve recently bought the free sat V9 pro, and I only had 2 option which is cable or terrestrial. I’ve clicked on cable and auto search. Once that was done the channels were all there but it states encrypted. What do I do next?
Thanks

tanka

Re: Help

Post by tanka »

The receiver not working very good on the encrypted channels .Did you have to waiting for new firmware.I have one V9super and report about that in few posts.Did said by April did have one new firmware.

Rambo

Post by Rambo »

Kingjordano wrote:I’ve recently bought the free sat V9 pro, and I only had 2 option which is cable or terrestrial. I’ve clicked on cable and auto search. Once that was done the channels were all there but it states encrypted. What do I do next?
Thanks
Dear Kingjordano:
V9 Pro (cable+Terrestrial) is an ODM project for Singapore market. Please connect the box seller about this case the first!
Day Day Up!

Rambo

Post by Rambo »

tanka wrote:The receiver not working very good on the encrypted channels .Did you have to waiting for new firmware.I have one V9super and report about that in few posts.Did said by April did have one new firmware.
Deaar Tanka:
please get new firmware from download center then try it.
Day Day Up!

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”