Channel list plus favorite

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

tanka

Channel list plus favorite

Post by tanka »

The v9 super if you export the channel list plus favorite file from the receiver to the usb the file are.(v9super_user_db.udf)But if you import the file to the receiver delete (V9super) The receiver only receiv the file (user_db.udf).The reciver not delete biss and tandberg keys I need to try fix same scrambled channels from 55.5 west like 4134 h 4444 and I like to delete all keys but only powervu delete .Import export no problem delete all not working for biss and tandberg.The channels for biss working very bed.Need to stop and open the receiver most of the times.IPTV not working...................................Today 11 of Marck I update my favorites and the file (v9super _user_db.udf)I tray to import one more time and all the sudent the receiver accepted the file.Good news the receiver from my last softcamkey and few factory settings start to working better.But need much more inprovment on the next firmware.Sepecial on the encrypted channels and softcame files
Last edited by tanka on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Channel list plus favorite

Post by Feralkiwi »

Export your list and delete the biss code in notepad on your computer and import the list again.
Hopefully this will fix it for you.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

tanka

Post by tanka »

Tankyou did work.But receiver not working that good only in the close channels .About the free ones no problem .I setup before 55 satellites for north america .But I only need 41 of theme all working .Like I said all problemas in the paid chennels.For exemple on the two v8 supers I have at 55.5 west 4134 v 4444 working no problem the v9 super same keys leave the receiver in the channel not open.And move to channels back and forth from V+H.Did need to rebot the receiver most of the times now.Did need few more firmwares.Secanar for me better then v8 super
Last edited by tanka on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Export your softcam.key file and look at how the powerVu keys are formatted in the V9.
The ones found by the auto roll will be how the unit formats them.

This may be different than the V8's.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

tanka

Post by tanka »

Same as v8 super.The problem v9super did receiv the softcam file and few of theme on the power vu Biss and tandberg did have one more b , a .The softcam list are good .And I delete powervu import again tree diferent usb and samething apen.Biss and tandberg same problem to delete . No't be able to delete the keys again not by one or delete all.Import export no problem .I export like before delete file .Not working most of the times.Freesat have to do samething about that .The receiver need more working on the firmware.All new receivers are like that.Special on that channels all no. Need few more firmware.Special to look for the keys for v9 on the delete part and corrupt same of the keys.I did Factory settings two times and not delete

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”