SAT/IP

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

argotan

SAT/IP

Post by argotan »

I have activated the SAT / IP option, from the laptop via vlc, the receiver has recognized me and I have loaded a list of channels. When I tried to watch any of the channels, they do not work. When I see which direction these channels point to, I have noticed that they point to an internet address and not to the recipient.

Does anyone know how to make this option work correctly? I have version 262 installed

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: SAT/IP

Post by Feralkiwi »

Make sure you have your system set to fixed IP address.

One of the best discussion on sat2ip is here.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

argotan

Post by argotan »

Thanks for answering. After reading the link that you have given me, I will expose:

1) In the super V9, how can a static address be activated ?, I have the connection via wifi, and when selecting the wifi network of my house, it only lets me select 2 options: "enter password" and "show key". I can not find any way to disable the dhcp.
2) After reading the link about sat / ip, I emphasize the following. When vlc is connected to the receiver, it tells you to connect and download a playlist of channels (

Code: Select all

http://www.satip.info/Playlists/ASTRA_19_2E.m3u  
). Also the channels that the playlist offers me are not the channels that I have recorded. If I look at the address that the playlist that gives for each channel:
#EXTINF:0,2. ZDF HD
rtsp://sat.ip/?src=1&freq=11362&pol=h&ro=0.35&msys=dvbs2&mtype=8psk&plts=on&sr=22000&fec=23&pids=0,17,18,6100,6110,6120,6130

As I have read in several threads, the m3u file must be served by the receiver itself, pointing to the assigned ip address.

I currently have version 262, could it be that the sat / ip is not correctly implemented in the receiver?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I do not have a V9 Super to test with and I have done very little with the network side of these units.

I hope some one else will help you further.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

jjavivi

Post by jjavivi »

I really find it outrageous that it does not work and if you can activate this option, should not it be the other way around? when it works and points to the own channel list of v9 and therefore can be used, the option should be enabled.

How much will we have to wait then? :evil:

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

jjavivi wrote:I really find it outrageous that it does not work and if you can activate this option, should not it be the other way around? when it works and points to the own channel list of v9 and therefore can be used, the option should be enabled.

How much will we have to wait then? :evil:
still waiting

Need2learn

Post by Need2learn »

Anyone ever find a work around for this?

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”