V9 Super Help

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Xsat

V9 Super Help

Post by Xsat »

I need help with my V9 super.
I was update software. after rebooting receive only message UP9 displayed on the front panel.
Monitor say Upgrade Mode "AllCode"
"Upgrade File" NO File(*.abs)
What shall I do?
Can anyone help me please.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: V9 Super Help

Post by Feralkiwi »

Have a look at this discussion.
bernie wrote: So I figured out how to fix it. Since the error screen said it was looking for an .abs file I renamed the latest bin file to .abs and put it on a USB stick and put it in the machine. Reboot the machine and it found the update file. Then move down to start upgrade and enter. The upgrade file worked and now my machine is on version 263 ( it was on factory 254 ) :D

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Xsat

Post by Xsat »

Tnx Owen,
Renamed from bin to abs that worked!

tanka

Post by tanka »

Funny box did you have to change the firmware 263 to abs.I have no problem update the file.But now tray to loading the 265 firmware did post on the 09/03/2018 and not loading the file said invalid file.I don't loading anything for now until have one new file.Same box and diferent problems for everybody.About 26 years on the free to air and I never have one box like that.Every box give problems loading unloading factory settings software updates data export .Things like that same times give problems to everybody.But that box are funny because are new box and not everybody have the same problem.Like I said on the free to air youtube only.One good Toyota .The rest not so good.Same tv stations working very good butt not to many only the ones the receiver roalling the keys on the powervu.Biss not to good.powervu only very few working good.Change station and most of the times have to stop the box and start and then stations open and same not

jonny

Post by jonny »

hi can anyone help me thor channel list?

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”