Donde ver la licencia cccam que trae freesat v9

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Victorpaisan

Donde ver la licencia cccam que trae freesat v9

Post by Victorpaisan »

He comprado un receptor freesat v9 y decía que traía dos meses de licencia cccam perono se donde viene para introducirla en el receptor

Lost

Re: Donde ver la licencia cccam que trae freesat v9

Post by Lost »

Concretamente y si no me equivoco son dos años de acceso IKS al menos los que yo conozco. Y este dato no aparece en ningún lugar del menú.

Saludos

Victorpaisan

Post by Victorpaisan »

Pues llevo una semana con él y se veía todo y de repente pone encriptado todos los canales

Lost

Post by Lost »

Somos muchos usuarios los que estamos pendientes de que alguien nos diga el por qué de este cambio tan radical en las prestaciones del equipo que hasta la principios de la semana pasada era la envidia de otros equipos y por lo que estoy viendo en los distintos foros el personal ya ha empezado a cuestionarse el mantener la marca o ir cambiando a otra. La verdad, una verdadera pena que en plena apertura de mercado se de lugar a esta situación.

Seguiremos a la espera de que alguien de alguna explicación porque yo ya he puesto varios post y no he tenido ninguna respuesta.

Saludos

josevi36

Post by josevi36 »

Esto lo que es, es una "vergüenza". Como es que nadie da la cara y explica como puede ser que lleve más de dos días sin luz. Esto no es nada serio y ya estoy empezando ha arrepentirme de haberme cambiado de marca de deco.

sergio_py

Post by sergio_py »

aver cuando resuelven el problema del IKS q ya estamos a la narices de tanto problemas luego que han dicho q el mejor deco mas estable y que cosas mas de momento me estoy arrepentido de haber comprado este receptor me he tirado 89€ para que pases todo esto.
espero que lo resuelvan lo mas rapido.

Lost

Post by Lost »

Está al aparecer una nueva versión, peeeeero, por lo que veo con ella no termina de solucionarse el tema.

Saludos

Lost

Post by Lost »

La versión 275, de momento se está portando bastante bien. GRACIAS al Freesat Team por el esfuerzo que están haciendo.

Saludos

machteck

Post by machteck »

Lost wrote:La versión 275, de momento se está portando bastante bien. GRACIAS al Freesat Team por el esfuerzo que están haciendo.

Saludos
Where is the 275 download version located this site only has 265 ? thanks
Larry

Lost

Post by Lost »

This version is available in a Spanish forum called FORO 4G, if this message does not apply I ask the moderators to delete it and accept my apologies.

Thank you

machteck

Post by machteck »

Lost wrote:This version is available in a Spanish forum called FORO 4G, if this message does not apply I ask the moderators to delete it and accept my apologies.

Thank you
I have been on that forum before i may check the software out. I have another problem with the V9 Super tries to boot but shuts down and tries to boot again, tied to reload firmware 265 but it's says no .abs file renamed the usb storage device to .abs still won't recognize the file, nothing to loose by trying the new version. Thank you very much for the info,
Larry

Lost

Post by Lost »

Hi!
I imagine that the usb is formatted in fat 32 does it happen to you with any pen drive?

As you can see in the forum, users are installing it and it works without any problem.

Bye

machteck

Post by machteck »

Lost wrote:Hi!
I imagine that the usb is formatted in fat 32 does it happen to you with any pen drive?

As you can see in the forum, users are installing it and it works without any problem.

Bye
Thanks Lost, yes US is fat32 how is ur drive formatted ?
Larry

Lost

Post by Lost »

Hello machteck!
I always use fat 32.
He has not respected my other question, have you tried to do it with other pen drives? I imagine you've already tried it.
Do you have the .abs file in the usb? What I would try is to force the upgrade, to do this, turn off the box from the rear switch and when you turn it on again press the control menu button several times in a row until the display shows UPG from there, if you have detected the usb follow the steps of the screen. This process can also be done by pressing the power button on the remote control in the same way.
I hope it works for you.
regards

Excuse my bad english, I use google translate

Hola machteck!
Yo siempre utilizo fat 32.
No me ha respodido a mi otra pregunta ¿ha probado a hacerlo con otros pen drive's? Me imagino que ya lo habrás probado.
Tiene el fichero .abs en el usb? Yo lo que probaría es a forzar el upgrade, para ello, apague la caja desde el interruptor trasero y cuando lo vuelva a encender pulse el botón de menú del mando varias veces seguidas hasta que en el display aparezca UPG a partir de ahí, si ha detectado el usb siga los pasos de pantalla. Este proceso se puede hacer tambien pulsando de igual manera el botón de encendido del mando a distancia.
Espero que le funcione.
Saludos

Disculpe mi mal ingles, uso google translate

machteck

Post by machteck »

Lost thank you for trying to help. let me explain exactly what is happening when i turn on the unit it will come on screen will display V9 Super right hand lower corner immediately turns off and will come back on immediately displays the same thing V9 Super right hand lower corner and will continue with this same procedure until you manually turn it off .with that said i have loaded every software available from the original to your 275 . i format probably 20 different usb pin drives to fat 32 unpacked the firmware loaded to pin drive renamed it to .abs installed drive in unit turned unit on immediately press and release the menu key several times, blue screen pops up displays All codes no .abs files can not turn the unit off with the remote have to manually turn off with switch. I bought the unit from Winsat direct i can not get them to return my emails other than the sales lady and she said to return the unit ,but me being in the USA costs more to send back than i can buy another on E bay. Is there software available to reflash the unit with the RS232 port or av port. Thanks again. By the way i have to use translator also as long as we can communicate with each other is all that matters. pics
Larry

Lost

Post by Lost »

Hello!
I have read your message carefully and I am very surprised of the following:
-Recognize all the files except the .abs Precisely, changing the extension from .bin to .abs is so that it recognizes them by forcing the boot

-With regard to the power button of the command but not serve to turn off the box the infrared continues to work and the box must detect their pulsations. Until recently I discovered that this button did the same function as Menu in this process that we are discussing. Have you tried? I sincerely do not know if there is any difference in doing it with one or doing it with another and I hope that someone from the Freesat Team will clarify it to us if he is reading our conversation.

This box does not have RS232

I'm sorry I can not help you more about this problem and I wish I could solve it.

regards

machteck

Post by machteck »

Thanks again lost, i downloaded from ur form FORO 4G software version 275 was able to rename the bin file to.abs the V9 Super is alive again.
8-)
Larry

Lost

Post by Lost »

Congratulations

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”