V9 super to administration

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

tanka

V9 super to administration

Post by tanka »

I like to have same explanation about receiver v9 super .Because the receiver are 9 mentes old and only two firmawares v263 v265 and did nothing for that receiver working like. Exemple v8 nova at that moment.I like the administration to tell everibody did owns the V9 super in North America.I ask that two times in private no answers.Thankyou
Last edited by tanka on Wed May 09, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

machteck

Re: V9 super to administration

Post by machteck »

Thank u for posting this. I have contacted Winset direct only to be told to send the unit back. By the way there is several more updates in the Spanish forums, but they still do not correct any problems. I have jacked with mine so much i have lost the audio on the HDMI cable but have audio on the AV cables. :x
Larry

tanka

Post by tanka »

I tray the Spanish forum updates and that v9 super don't accpet that firmware.Lookes like the v9super made around July August not the same made in january for Spain. Because now the price change to $89 us .I have mine from September and the price are much better.But are nice to mention something about that.Because if not the same receiver.Did make something wrong about the v9 first receiver .Not nice for Freesat tray to do things like that.The v9 super I have never supost get out of the factory.Everiboury buy that
receiver.Need explanation.I don't need no refund I need answers to questions Freesat.

Lost

Post by Lost »

Hi, tanka, machteck!
In case it helps you I put the hardware version of my box FEFFC4FF-1.10 of 20/12/2017

But if I remember correctly, machteck was able to recover its box with one of our firmware versions

It would not hurt to remove the logo at the beginning of the page where it says:
Freesat to GTmedia, same technical support

regards

tanka

Post by tanka »

Lost the hardware i have are ffffc4ff-AA made July 20/2017.And you have ffffc4ff-1.10 of 20/12/2017.Diferent hardware.And until today no fix no answers.Customers not important for GTmedia.I never complain for miner problems.V9super are one big problem.And GTMEDIA made the receiver not me.All customers have v9super from july 20 2017 to 20/12/2017 need answers

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”