What is the channel storage capacity in v8 finder2?

V8 FINDER PRO2 /V8 FINDER2 / BT03 /BT05

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Aminmobin

What is the channel storage capacity in v8 finder2?

Post by Aminmobin »

Hello, I asked a question that I have not yet received a convincing answer, please friends who have experience working with Finder GT Media v8 finder2 tell me how many TV and radio channels this device can store in its list. My experience has been 1050 TV channels. Is this a device defect or is there more capacity in it? Thanks

CAJE
网站管理员

Re: What is the channel storage capacity in v8 finder2?

Post by CAJE »

Aminmobin wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:02 pm
Hello, I asked a question that I have not yet received a convincing answer, please friends who have experience working with Finder GT Media v8 finder2 tell me how many TV and radio channels this device can store in its list. My experience has been 1050 TV channels. Is this a device defect or is there more capacity in it? Thanks
To get more channels you must select other satellites, The 1050 will be the ones on the satellite you have selected

Aminmobin

Post by Aminmobin »

Hello and good day, all 1050 channels have been searched from 3 satellites, this means that the total capacity is the same number of channels. How to increase the capacity, does it have special settings? In my opinion, this is a flaw that cannot save more than this. Thanks

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Aminmobin wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:07 am
Hello and good day, all 1050 channels have been searched from 3 satellites, this means that the total capacity is the same number of channels. How to increase the capacity, does it have special settings? In my opinion, this is a flaw that cannot save more than this. Thanks
No, it is much superior, try putting a list with a BIN extension of a v8X

Aminmobin

Post by Aminmobin »

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Please explain a little more. What is V8X? It's not clear to me. Also thank you very much for helping me with this

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Aminmobin wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:41 pm
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Please explain a little more. What is V8X? It's not clear to me. Also thank you very much for helping me with this
For example, here there are channels for three satellites.

Aminmobin

Post by Aminmobin »

Hello again, is this bin file related to V8X used for V8 FINDER2 device or does transferring it to Finder cause problems? I still could not solve the problem of the device

CAJE
网站管理员

Post by CAJE »

Use the same channel lists

api

Post by api »

CAJE wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:10 pm
Use the same channel lists
No, finder2 is not compatible with v8x, but with v7s2x and v7s5x in terms of lists.

Return to “GTMEDIA FINDER SERIES”