disec 1.2 dish mover

GTMEDIA X8/GTMEDIA_X8COMBO

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Bellman
网站管理员

disec 1.2 dish mover

Post by Bellman »

I know this is in a box thread but does anyone know of a trust worthy online store to buy a c band dish mover you can't find one anywhere in the USA for sale in stock I only see them for sell in other countries 220 volt version I need a 120 volt version of a vbox dish mover if anyone knows of a place please send me a pm. Thanks. I dont't mind a 220 volt version of it I can wire up a plug in for it but I don't know what website you can trust and who will ship to the USA.
Scanning the arc 43w to 139 w c/ku 11 foot dish. gt media v7hd v8 nova orange/blue v8 pro 2 v8x v8 uhd

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: disec 1.2 dish mover

Post by cpr43 »

Bellman wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:41 pm
I know this is in a box thread but does anyone know of a trust worthy online store to buy a c band dish mover you can't find one anywhere in the USA for sale in stock I only see them for sell in other countries 220 volt version I need a 120 volt version of a vbox dish mover if anyone knows of a place please send me a pm. Thanks. I dont't mind a 220 volt version of it I can wire up a plug in for it but I don't know what website you can trust and who will ship to the USA.
You will need to call Venture, Von Weise or Ricks and see if they still have contacts. Otherwise all of them are in UK/Australia. If you lucky we can order 2, Good Luck

Bellman
网站管理员

Re: disec 1.2 dish mover

Post by Bellman »

Yea I need to call rick's and see if he can put in onto where i can buy one he had some for sell last year and now sold out of them I should have bought a backup one when he had them in stock I tried to call him few days ago and no answer I will try to give him a call again see if i can talk to him.
Scanning the arc 43w to 139 w c/ku 11 foot dish. gt media v7hd v8 nova orange/blue v8 pro 2 v8x v8 uhd

Return to “GTMEDIA X8 SERIES”