HDTV Mate Problems

GTMEDIA_HDTV Mate/ HDTVPlayer.apk/

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

ForeverDutch

HDTV Mate Problems

Post by ForeverDutch »

I installed the HDTV Player and HDTV Mate today on my 2019 Sony TV. The light on the HDTV Mate goes on each time I plug it into one of the three USB-A ports on the TV, so it appears to be working.

After downloading the HDTV Player, the TV recognized the HDTV Mate only twice. The rest of the time the TV does not recognize the Mate.

I was only able to do one channel search. The Mate found no channels. Except for one other time, the Mate is not recognized by the TV.

I use an antennae made by Antennas Direct in Missouri. The antennae has worked flawlessly until now, but when I attached it to the HDTV Mate, the Mate says that there is little (or no) signal coming into it from the antennae.

The HDTV Player software seems to work fine, but I don’t know if it has to be updated yet.

I inserted a TF Card (or micro SDXC card) into the reader, but that did not help matters.

In summary, does anyone have any thoughts on what might be going on here that (i) prevents the Mate from being recognized by the TV, and (ii) prevents the Mate from recognizing any TV signal coming into it? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Return to “GTMEDIA_HDTV Mate”