USB Burning Tools Failed at 2%

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

arshad

USB Burning Tools Failed at 2%

Post by arshad »

Hi,

I am trying to flash image in my dead freesat GTC using Image burning tool and image file provided on this forum.
Device connects with PC but when I start flashing it failed at 2%.
Error is [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

please advice what is the problem.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: USB Burning Tools Failed at 2%

Post by Feralkiwi »

Lining updated that stuff yesterday.
Check this posting.
There may be a new img file.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

arshad

Post by arshad »

Yes, I followed all the steps according to new guidelines, .img file is still old one, I tried many many times, but failed at 2%.
I don't know the problem is with itself with device or corrupt .img file.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

arshad wrote:Yes, I followed all the steps according to new guidelines, .img file is still old one, I tried many many times, but failed at 2%.
I don't know the problem is with itself with device or corrupt .img file.

When you are prompted for 2% during the upgrade process, power up the machine at 12V 1.5A and continue burning.
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

arshad

Post by arshad »

Dear lining, Power adapter is already connected.

As and when I hit start process, it stops quickly at 2% and device immediately disconnect from computer,
I changed USB cable, also tried all usb ports of computer, but no success.
please see the screenshots and error report.
Please ask engineers for support. I sent it back to seller for replacement, but it was returned by Chinese Custom without any reason, so again paid huge shipping charges with no solution. I think its location is now dustbin and I have to buy anthor brand like Mecool etc, but not freesat GTC.
It was my horrible decision when i purchased this one. :( :( :( :(

Another important thing, Lining used image version GTC_v2.0_C20.A6.2.33 dated 23-03-2018 but for download an older version img file GTC_v2.0_C20.A6.2.32 dated 05-03-2018 is available which may be corrupt. Please see the picture No. 3
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (217.04 KiB) Viewed 3292 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (164.53 KiB) Viewed 3292 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (160.25 KiB) Viewed 3292 times

IPTVKid

Post by IPTVKid »

arshad wrote:Dear lining, Power adapter is already connected.

As and when I hit start process, it stops quickly at 2% and device immediately disconnect from computer,
Please ask engineers for support. I sent it back to seller for replacement, but it was returned by Chinese Custom without any reason, so again paid huge shipping charges with no solution. I think its location is now dustbin and I have to buy anthor brand like Mecool etc, but not freesat GTC.

Another important thing, Lining used image version GTC_v2.0_C20.A6.2.33 dated 23-03-2018 but for download an older version img file GTC_v2.0_C20.A6.2.32 dated 05-03-2018 is available which may be corrupt. Please see the picture No. 3
I am not saying this is your case but once it happened to me with another brand of STB different than Amlogic, it was ALi chip but the problem was the same, I shut down computer because I had to, a few hours when I got home I turned ON computer, did everything and this time it worked, my friend that knows about computers told me that behavior is always present in windows, what causes it? no body knows, the cure is just do a Shut down not restart, shutdown computer wait few minutes turned it ON wait until windows completely boots then try
if it doesn't work you can try USB Burning tool but to format an SD card with the GTC img and make the GTC do all the recovery work itself....................................
V8 NOVA, GTC, GLOBO HD405, FreeSat V8 Super, V7, V7 Max
There is no way to peace, peace is the way......

arshad

Post by arshad »

IPTVKid wrote:
arshad wrote:Dear lining, Power adapter is already connected.

I am not saying this is your case but once it happened to me with another brand of STB different than Amlogic, it was ALi chip but the problem was the same, I shut down computer because I had to, a few hours when I got home I turned ON computer, did everything and this time it worked, my friend that knows about computers told me that behavior is always present in windows, what causes it? no body knows, the cure is just do a Shut down not restart, shutdown computer wait few minutes turned it ON wait until windows completely boots then try
if it doesn't work you can try USB Burning tool but to format an SD card with the GTC img and make the GTC do all the recovery work itself....................................
Yes dear, I am also computer guy, I even re-installed windows, tried to make bootable SD card, but in .img file uboot.bin is missing, I think the problem is itself in .img file, because the one used by Lining is different in version, it is 2.33 not 2.32. Still trying, but no sucess yet. hoping form Tips from anyone on this forum ..

arshad

Post by arshad »

GTC engineeres are requested to see the issue I have stated, please.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”