hotbird en V8 NOVA

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

arandelas1

hotbird en V8 NOVA

Post by arandelas1 »

Buenos dias, intento hacer una bsqueda ciega en HOTBIRD y se me queda bloqueado en 94%, aunque si le apago con el interruptor me guarda los canales encontrados ,¿se puede hacer algo para que termine la busqueda ?

chector

Re: hotbird en V8 NOVA

Post by chector »

I have the SAME issue.
If you do it with not blind search (I mean, using the preconfigured TPs) it fails in the same way.

Edit: If you do it with the 10/05/18 firmware update, fails too, so it's not fixed yet.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: hotbird en V8 NOVA

Post by Feralkiwi »

I wonder if this is caused by the channel data matching an end code for the Freesat user data file.
My old Skybox F5s did this with one channel off Intelsat 19C @166e.
When that channel was scanned in it would appear on all lists, both Sat and Fav.
Deleting that channel in each list did not work, it needed to be deleted at the sat it was scanned on.
That channel is on TP 4180 H 30000 and now called O Shopping, FTA.

So it could be one channel that when added to the user file, it looks like an end code or start code and the unit crashes due to over use of memory.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”