Thanks freesat for no Fifa worldcup

GTMEDIA V9 super V9Prime

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Rehan

Thanks freesat for no Fifa worldcup

Post by Rehan »

You guys are the worst people I could Ever thought on this planet , due to massive sales you have forgotten your customers , you guys must be chilling and enjoying with all ours money , good sales have made you blind , u now don’t care for your product bcoz u already have too much sales ,

Fifa worldcup is starting after 3 days and we could not watch on ur receiver due to no powervu updates

Even the worst of the worst china boxes have update available ,
Even 5-10$ boxes have updates , only freesat has no update ,

I recommend every user to buy gsky/hellobox v5hd , I have already ordered that , gsky is the best product in the world , they instantly provide the update ,

iq180
网站管理员

Re: Thanks freesat for no Fifa worldcup

Post by iq180 »

Rehan wrote:You guys are the worst people I could Ever thought on this planet , due to massive sales you have forgotten your customers , you guys must be chilling and enjoying with all ours money , good sales have made you blind , u now don’t care for your product bcoz u already have too much sales ,

Fifa worldcup is starting after 3 days and we could not watch on ur receiver due to no powervu updates

I recommend every user to buy gsky/hellobox v5hd , I have already ordered that , gsky is the best product in the world , they instantly provide the update ,
Yep, I have a GSKY V8 and it is a POS, the tuner sucks, it wan't pickup but about 2/3 of the TPs the freesat will, you can't add your own EMM keys, the menu sucks, the only thing I use it for is the data stream recorder, other than that it is of no use, so why don't you go out and buy you one and see how happy you are with it, LMAO.

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

Rehan wrote:You guys are the worst people I could Ever thought on this planet , due to massive sales you have forgotten your customers , you guys must be chilling and enjoying with all ours money , good sales have made you blind , u now don’t care for your product bcoz u already have too much sales ,

I sent you a PM, read it or not is up to you, you will stop posting the same thing over and over in every section on the forum.

Kebaps

Post by Kebaps »

i have v7hd and im gonna watch world cup easy :o

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

For the most part I don't post keys in the open forum but this time I will, this mite help some of you.

BISS
16.0E Eutelsat 16A
Football: FIFA World Cup 2018 for Fox Sports

11092H 30000 (7.8dB*) - weak signal
Ident: FOX TX-1
Ident: FOX TX-2
Provider: HD SAT COM
720 H264 420

CSA CW: 81 B3 77 AB 14 CF B5 98

Rehan

Post by Rehan »

iq180 wrote:For the most part I don't post keys in the open forum but this time I will, this mite help some of you.

BISS
16.0E Eutelsat 16A

720 H264 420

Brother these are useless , most of the customers are from Asia ,
I belong to Pakistan , these sattleites don’t get us even 1% signal.

We watch Asiasat7 and Intelsat , Sony pkg is not working on both of the satellites , so instead of sharing keys which are available everywhere , do something good that is actually good , and ask the owners and engineers to provide us the new software , We are not demanding some thing out of the planet, it is an easy job as all the receivers already have the updates available for Song pkg

goldman

Post by goldman »

Rehan wrote:
iq180 wrote:For the most part I don't post keys in the open forum but this time I will, this mite help some of you.

BISS
16.0E Eutelsat 16A

720 H264 420

Brother these are useless , most of the customers are from Asia ,
I belong to Pakistan , these sattleites don’t get us even 1% signal.

We watch Asiasat7 and Intelsat , Sony pkg is not working on both of the satellites , so instead of sharing keys which are available everywhere , do something good that is actually good , and ask the owners and engineers to provide us the new software , We are not demanding some thing out of the planet, it is an easy job as all the receivers already have the updates available for Song pkg
wow iq180 was just trying to help and u even complain about that, best thing for u is to subscribe so u dont waste a moment of the soccer, pretty spoiled u must be.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Thanks iq180
This will help users in UK.
DEN

myselfo

Post by myselfo »

xuromi wrote:apuntad a astra 19.2, y sintonizad telecinco. Lo emiten en abierto.
Perdón por mi ignorancia: ¿cómo ves Telecinco en el 19.2 sin clines? Algunas autonómicas sí me salen en abierto, pero las nacionales de TDT me aparecen codificadas.

zoricua1981

Post by zoricua1981 »

yo lo queria ver con el maricon del martinoli pero no quieren alfojar las llaves
saludos , lo tendre q ver con los argentinos de
teleworld

abankgantenk177

Post by abankgantenk177 »

Jembot ancene og GT MEDIA ora gatelisasi cok an

Return to “GTMEDIA V9 SERIES”