A F N CHANNELS OFF,

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Douglas

A F N CHANNELS OFF,

Post by Douglas »

when u are fixing Sony channels, remember A F N channels are scrambled again in all satellites,
this month seems has been a bad month for freesat yours,

abankgantenk177

Re: A F N CHANNELS OFF,

Post by abankgantenk177 »

Box Firmware KOS and K5S opened now

Akacheebe

Post by Akacheebe »

I also noticed this yesterday afternoon and looked here but at that time no one else had reported the problem. Since I had just done a firmware upgrade the day before, I thought it might have been that but I guess not.

Ennywho, hopefully a "fix" will be in for this soon as I probably spend half of my TV time on A F N on 99w 3900 V 27500.
Last edited by Akacheebe on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

It has been reported it's new hash mode 10.1, Ok freesat coder team, the (Skysat s2020) is working with this new hash mode, it's time for you to have a look at there software and see what they did and apply it to the freesat software, IT'S TIME TO GET BACK IN THE GAME.

Akacheebe

Post by Akacheebe »

iq180 wrote:It has been reported it's new hash mode 10.1, Ok freesat coder team, the (Skysat s2020) is working with this new hash mode, it's time for you to have a look at there software and see what they did and apply it to the freesat software, IT'S TIME TO GET BACK IN THE GAME.
Yup, I mostly watch baseball games on A F N and also the NASCAR races on the weekend. Would be nice if there was a program guide for that?

thom lungu

Post by thom lungu »

freesat/gt media they have failed

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I see that the A F N channels have CAID of 5604.

Wiki says this "05604 VCAS DVB Verimatrix Inc. Unknown"

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

Feralkiwi wrote:I see that the A F N channels have CAID of 5604.

Wiki says this "05604 VCAS DVB Verimatrix Inc. Unknown"

Owen
It is Powervu and Verimatrix, so for now powervu will still work with a hash fix.

bellesdad

Post by bellesdad »

iq180 what is hash fix to a newer member with a freesat V7?

iq180
网站管理员

Post by iq180 »

bellesdad wrote:iq180 what is hash fix to a newer member with a freesat V7?
It will take a software update, there is no fix for the freesat receiver at this time.

Xsat

Post by Xsat »

I have valid PowerVu key for A F N but Freesat/GTMedia boxes are not working yet.
I will hope for new firmware as soon as possible.

Rinkal

Post by Rinkal »

which skysat firmware fix the powervu in freesat v7s????

chaiwat

Post by chaiwat »

Freesat's excellent development team in the past lost. :?:

Eak_Dumnern
网站管理员

Post by Eak_Dumnern »

Xsat wrote:I have valid PowerVu key for A F N but Freesat/GTMedia boxes are not working yet.
I will hope for new firmware as soon as possible.
This see at this post
Snap_2018.06.1611.jpg
Snap_2018.06.1611.jpg (136.25 KiB) Viewed 7592 times

Akacheebe

Post by Akacheebe »

OK so how long does it usually take to fix something like this? Days, weeks..................? Just want to know what to expect cuz I'm missing my Saturday baseball games. :(

mantern

Post by mantern »

If it's fix, kindly update us pls. as to when we were going to update our firmware, softcam or something thank you.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Akacheebe wrote:OK so how long does it usually take to fix something like this? Days, weeks..................? Just want to know what to expect cuz I'm missing my Saturday baseball games. :(
In the past a Hacker has posted, on open forums, a hack for the new PowerVu hash modes.

Word is that this hacker has been arrested or told he will be if it is done again.

(Deleted)

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Douglas

Post by Douglas »

This problem will make me to miss MONEY IN THE BANK on A F N sports 2 wrestling and i was hoping this issue will be solved quick, now money in the bank is almost around the neck ;) ;) ;) ;)

squall

Post by squall »

something is happening as A F N returned without the need for new software

Jim

Post by Jim »

squall wrote:something is happening as A F N returned without the need for new software
Nothing here? Says Encrypt Program

Akacheebe

Post by Akacheebe »

Well, it's only been about 10 days now but other threads started after this one shows most have little patience when it comes to their "free" TV. :roll:

There's some info in this thread that others need to read that's important if you want to understand what's just happened.

Just take a deep breath and hang on. If it can be hacked, it will be in time!!

lme

Post by lme »

Akacheebe wrote:Well, it's only been about 10 days now but other threads started after this one shows most have little patience when it comes to their "free" TV. :roll:

There's some info in this thread that others need to read that's important if you want to understand what's just happened.

Just take a deep breath and hang on. If it can be hacked, it will be in time!!
I agree.
the new oscam-emu is working on A F N channels. i can see them on DM. the keys are changing every couple hrs, and the new oscam takes ~20 min to find them. that's not the case (yet!), with fox on 55w & 58w.
It take time to install & set oscam to autoroll keys. I did that for pv keys only.
Now think about freesat team who has to set it up for pv, biss, director, etc, to autoroll, especialy when you have to deal with dual encryption.
afn.PNG
afn.PNG (23.5 KiB) Viewed 6539 times
They want to make sure that a new bin will work, otherwise you all will be here in few hrs complaining. For sure will not be perfect (as nobody is).
just be patient.
Nihil sine Deo!

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

I will like to let everyone knows that maybe Owen didnt meant to make people angry because of his comment. Maybe a bad translation or anything related. Since it is not related to the post or GT Media/Freesat products I will delete all comments and close the thread. Please accept our apologies.

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”