V7 COMBO UPDATE VIA USB

V7 TT Pro / V7S HD /V7 Plus/V7 S2X /V7PRO/ V7 TT

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

mantern

V7 COMBO UPDATE VIA USB

Post by mantern »

CAN'T UPDATE V7 COMBO. IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS THE SAME PROBLEM?
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: V7 COMBO UPDATE VIA USB

Post by Feralkiwi »

You must unpack the .zip folder and use the .bin file.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

mantern

Post by mantern »

Feralkiwi wrote:You must unpack the .zip folder and use the .bin file.

Owen
USB is fat32 format, already unpacked but the upgrade file cannot be detected. I've also tried the reboot upgrade via flash.bin it continues but stock in loading page saying upgrading pls do not power off. I wonder why when I back up my firmware, that back up firmware it can detect it with ease but the new one downloaded to this site cannot be detected.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Check you have the V7 Combo software and not the V7Hd, but that should show in the USB upgrade page as well.
You can see all the software for freesat, ie any .bin file on the USB.
Try downloading a fresh copy.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

spartabis

Post by spartabis »

DON'T TRY TO UPGRADE LIKE WE HAVE SAID MANY TIMES. People who are having trouble updating the firmware of the V7 combo, if you read through the older posts you will see that we have already mentioned that the last firmware of the V7 combo is bad and it won't let you downgrade once you upgrade to it, so if you are willing to upgrade your box to the last firmware on this site, don't go ahead. you are lucky for the upgrade not to work otherwise you will later be sorry like us.

mantern

Post by mantern »

spartabis wrote:DON'T TRY TO UPGRADE LIKE WE HAVE SAID MANY TIMES. People who are having trouble updating the firmware of the V7 combo, if you read through the older posts you will see that we have already mentioned that the last firmware of the V7 combo is bad and it won't let you downgrade once you upgrade to it, so if you are willing to upgrade your box to the last firmware on this site, don't go ahead. you are lucky for the upgrade not to work otherwise you will later be sorry like us.
My v7 combo since purchased were not updated. I'm worrying about the A F N channels that has been encrypted. Other forum says that maybe a new firmware is needed when they fix the problem on A F N, that is why I'm asking since my box did not receive any firmware upgrade that maybe A F N network will not work without upgrading.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

A F N is gone like Sony and MTN to Hash mode 10.1 that there is no posted hack for.

End of an error.

Owen

carl

Post by carl »

My A F N is back on NSS9 @ 177W, 4056L 11000 with the installation of the new firmware upgrade. Is anyone getting MTN on this satellite?
Carl
Freesat V8 Golden, V8x, Geosatpro MicroHD and Edision mio 4k.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

carl wrote:My A F N is back on NSS9 @ 177W, 4056L 11000 with the installation of the new firmware upgrade. Is anyone getting MTN on this satellite?
No MTN as yet.

I found it interesting that when the unit had found the code for A F N on NSS9 the same code worked for Intelsat 18@180e.
Normal code lines for powervu have the longitude entered in the line, So NSS9@177w should not work 180e.
They may have changed the way codes are listed in this new software.
I see codes without any TP info when you save the softcam.key file now.

Owen

Return to “GTMEDIA V7 SERIES”