FreeSat GTT DVB-C

GTMedia G1 / G2 / G3 /G4 /G5

Moderators: admin, redwoods, GTMedia Team

amirrul.zakaria

FreeSat GTT DVB-C

Post by amirrul.zakaria »

Help!!!

my box cannot see any channel,When contact seller seller told me my DVB-C frequency is wrong,when ask them what is the frequency they never reply me till now..please help me i want to watch all the channel like the first time i bought..
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2018-08-21 at 11.40.14 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-08-21 at 11.40.14 PM.jpeg (116.98 KiB) Viewed 5146 times
WhatsApp Image 2018-08-21 at 11.40.11 PM (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-08-21 at 11.40.11 PM (2).jpeg (115.3 KiB) Viewed 5146 times
WhatsApp Image 2018-08-21 at 11.40.11 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-08-21 at 11.40.11 PM.jpeg (107.88 KiB) Viewed 5146 times
WhatsApp Image 2018-08-21 at 11.40.10 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-08-21 at 11.40.10 PM.jpeg (68.1 KiB) Viewed 5146 times

amirrul.zakaria

Re: FreeSat GTT DVB-C

Post by amirrul.zakaria »

Help me please

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

amirrul.zakaria wrote:Help me please
I do not use cable here in the USA but I those parameters shown on your picture are OK for example for Spain, Colombia

We need to see if those are OK for your cable company, but you do not give any info about your location / company

however the parameters on frequency are OK you go from 50 Mhz to 858 almost covering the full spectrum. So what you were told is WRONG

But the key is on SR Symbol rate and Modulation.

If does not have an AUTO setting you will have to play with those parameters

bubbs16

Post by bubbs16 »

ive always wanted to know if we can use dvb-c here in usa and get anything? if you know something pm me

Marsat

Post by Marsat »

bubbs16 wrote:ive always wanted to know if we can use dvb-c here in usa and get anything? if you know something pm me
Around 2014 The cable company start giving out decoders to all customer that had basic cable and they did not have the need to a cable converter because they havent subscribed to premium channels or DVR function or HS that is needed to those services. The reason was the encrypted all transmissions after FCC approval.. Before that you just simple connected the coax cable behind the TV and if the TV had a tuner you could easily watch basic channels. so saying that, the free ride was over for people who have been getting access to basic cable TV stations by simply plugging their TVs into the wall. Non customers or just one service customer but no TV.
The FCC prohibited encryption of basic service, because doing so required consumers to rent a box.
There are four benefits to the cable operators: a reduction of piracy, a limit to the number of televisions that can be connected without charge, a new potential revenue stream from equipment rentals and now it is no longer necessary to send out techs for service disconnections and reconnections due to nonpayment, they remotely disconnect you like the electric company.

Giving up the story, the answer is NO, unless the cable company forgot to encrypt some channels. The only way is to subscribe.

They Only thing that i circumvent was: I force them to give me free basic due i had Alarm and Internet service: so they gave me a converter. I opened the back and remove the cable card and installed in a Tivo Box. Still I had to pay for Tivo service but I have a DVR with EPG . That was the max I could do
I knew some people thought that the flash the firmware but for internet modems. But now the scan ALL the network between 2am and 5am Looking for spoof MAC addresses clones etc and turning them off, in the past would pass months now is daily.

Still I could test but I cannot find a Coax RF Adapter Connector TV PAL Male Plug to "F" Female i had only one for these Freesat Boxes. See if GTC works on this

Massimo

Post by Massimo »

Salve volevo sapere se qualcuno mi può aiutare..ho un freesat v7 combo stavo facendo ricerca canali è all' improvviso si è bloccato spento il decoder da dietro e riaccendo ma non parte più si accende solo luce verde..

Need2learn

Post by Need2learn »

Will that work on Biss as well?

carlos_08_1

Post by carlos_08_1 »

does anybody know if DVB-C is a valid format on NorhAmerica?

Return to “GTMedia G SERIES (Android IPTV BOX)”