USALS not store

GTMedia G1 / G2 / G3 /G4 /G5

Moderators: admin, redwoods, GTMedia Team

tek

USALS not store

Post by tek »

Hi,for the past 2 days I have been spending time trying to solve the proplem V8 angel androidBox,
manually step by step I have stored everything on cable:favourites and sound with no problem.On going to satellite settings I try to store with USALS position it is unable to store to these positions 0.5 East 51.5 Nort, which are my London settings.
I hope they can fix this proplem soon.....

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: USALS not store

Post by Feralkiwi »

My Angle is a sample unit and won't take the new software so I can't check, but the V8 golden and V7 need the position number "saved" for the DiSEqC mover settings.
For USALS, the systems use the satellite longitude and your lat long location that you enter.
Is the V8 Angle not accepting the satellite longitudes in "satellite list" menu or is it not accepting your Lat and Long when you enter your position?
DiSEqC 1.2 uses position numbers, USALS uses longitude.

If you are saving DiSEqC positions when you have set the position number, you need to press "Save" to store it with the Freesat V8 / V7.
Watch out though when you "Save" the position it also saves the position on the DiSEqC mover.
I set my DiSEqC mover position numbers in the STB with the mover powered OFF, so you don't mess up you mover positions.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

tek

Post by tek »

When you put the 0.5 East 51.5 North in the settings and try to save is No or Yes. Thi is the problem See photos
Attachments
IMG_4544.JPG
IMG_4544.JPG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 8436 times
IMG_4527.JPG
IMG_4527.JPG (1.48 MiB) Viewed 8438 times

tek

Post by tek »

This is for V8 Angel--Manual
You can see very clearly from the photo
No Yes
Fix the problem please Freesat Team
Attachments
IMG_4548.JPG
IMG_4548.JPG (3.18 MiB) Viewed 8427 times

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I hope the engineers see your post.

Have you tried entering "1.5" instead of "0.5". the unit may think there is no entry with the zero.
Its worth a try.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

tek

Post by tek »

No this is a software problem doesn't matter what number you put in.

tek

Re: Dish Setup USALS not working!!!!

Post by tek »

tek wrote:Hi,for the past 2 days I have been spending time trying to solve the proplem V8 angel androidBox,
manually step by step I have stored everything on cable:favourites and sound with no problem.On going to satellite settings I try to store with USALS position it is unable to store to these positions 0.5 East 51.5 Nort, which are my London settings.
I hope they can fix this proplem soon.....

jovani

Post by jovani »

Same problem here :
Yes and No disappeared
and
it is impossible to input longitude and latitude : the system takes 2 times the same figure.
Please, quick fix, because it is impossible to use the motor now !

sickboy

Post by sickboy »

Can you roll back the firmware ?

tek

Post by tek »

sickboy wrote:Can you roll back the firmware ?
I did try with no luck,latest software dosen't go back.

jovani

Post by jovani »

I cannot roll back neither. Very disappointed. Freesat, please, Fix this usals problem soon !

tek

Post by tek »

How r you guys. I fix the USALS V8 Angel most issues proplem. If you want to work properly you have to do most settings manually. 30West Hispossat not in the list put it manually. Works okay if you wont V8 Angel firmware pm me leave you a:mail.
Ps: Good to work after every Satellite and Cable search reboot the box.
Good luck....

tek

Post by tek »

tek wrote:How r you guys. I fix the USALS V8 Angel most issues proplem. If you want to work properly you have to do most settings manually. 30West Hispossat not in the list put it manually. Works okay if you wont V8 Angel firmware pm me leave you a:mail.
Ps: Good to work after every Satellite and Cable search reboot the box.
Good luck....
Turn manually off and on the switch to reboot the box

nzl229

Post by nzl229 »

thanks for your report, we are fixing those bugs

tek

Post by tek »

Thanks I looked forward for the new update.

Return to “GTMedia G SERIES (Android IPTV BOX)”