other solutions for oscam update itself (double oscam) GTC

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

vergud

Post by vergud »

Other solutions for OSCAM that have not been updated so far from GTmedia and there is no update on the latest firmware
  using this apk I took from the linux satellite forum as a solution for the update on freesat GTC, only the weaknesses of oscam are double and this application cannot work long because it automatically closes off by the android freesat system
Attachments
arm-oscam.zip
(1.92 MiB) Downloaded 106 times

linch

Re: other solutions for oscam update itself (double oscam) GTC

Post by linch »

This is not a solution.....this oscam not work
oscam on freesat have the dvbapi code modified by the vendor it's not public you understand.
I hope yes.
Attachments
oscam-fake.PNG
oscam-fake.PNG (36.26 KiB) Viewed 5565 times

vergud

Post by vergud »

linch wrote:This is not a solution.....this oscam not work
oscam on freesat have the dvbapi code modified by the vendor it's not public you understand.
I hope yes.
maybe you are setting wrong and misinterpreting the plot.
I tried it and it works for PowerVu has mode 19 20
This double oscam is:
oscam manager lives work: 8088
then create a local ccam account.
at oscam original freesat: 8081 you just add the ccam account from the one already created at oscam: 8888.
I have already said that this is 2 oscam and works well with experiments on my gtc, the shortcomings only work temporarily because the oscam apk manager is automatically closed by the system for a certain period of time
this could be a consideration rather than waiting for the unclear from the fresat

vergud

Post by vergud »

You can see the results of my experiment capture
again, this is only a double oscam experiment, but it works well
oscam: 8081 default by freesat
the linuxsat1 account is created in the user menu
oscam: 8888 works from the oscam manager apk, runs at freesat GTC
the linuxsat1 account is entered in the reader menu
experiment with oscam r11438 asiasat7 channel S*** groups open

hopefully the freesat gtmedia team will immediately update the latest oscam no matter what
Attachments
live-log-oscam-8888.JPG
live-log-oscam-8888.JPG (137.4 KiB) Viewed 5521 times
live-log-oscam-8081.JPG
live-log-oscam-8081.JPG (59.07 KiB) Viewed 5521 times
cccam-8888.JPG
cccam-8888.JPG (192.28 KiB) Viewed 5521 times
cccam-8081.JPG
cccam-8081.JPG (204.23 KiB) Viewed 5521 times

linch

Post by linch »

This is only a workaround that not solve the problem.

vergud

Post by vergud »

linch wrote:This is only a workaround that not solve the problem.
Yessss only experiment heheheheh....
than freesat that is not creative there is no development at all aka late updates. or maybe there will no longer be a new firmwere. and the item is considered garbage by a part of the user wkwkwkw

vergud

Post by vergud »

last firmware 21/08/2018, now 15/12/2018. the problem with GTC is very much and complicated, where are the workers freesat gtc media? when do you want updates? very strange, very boring hope, but there is no certainty

rogivan.santos

Post by rogivan.santos »

edito as chaves dentro da oscam pelo navegador mas nao salva porque sera que acontece isso?

vergud

Post by vergud »

rogivan.santos wrote:edito as chaves dentro da oscam pelo navegador mas nao salva porque sera que acontece isso?
preencha o menu do arquivo oscam softcam.key e salve. depois de reiniciar o oscam, ele será executado corretamente

quark

Post by quark »

linch wrote:oscam on freesat have the dvbapi code modified by the vendor it's not public you understand.
I hope yes.
I haven't been on this forum for about a month. I see that nothing has changed.

I haven't found an oscam workaround for this issue yet other than the one provided by vergud.

If Freesat would release the module-dvbapi.c and module-dvbapi.h files that they used, I may be able to get this working so that everyone can have it.

They changed those files when they added "amlogic" as a boxtype in the DVB-Api configuration. Without the correct configuration settings, it will never work. The trial and error method will take a long time. I'm not sure if they changed any other files.

They may no longer have the files themselves since there has been no update.

Until then, we continue to wait and experiment..............

linch

Post by linch »

quark wrote:
linch wrote:oscam on freesat have the dvbapi code modified by the vendor it's not public you understand.
I hope yes.
I haven't been on this forum for about a month. I see that nothing has changed.

I haven't found an oscam workaround for this issue yet other than the one provided by vergud.

If Freesat would release the module-dvbapi.c and module-dvbapi.h files that they used, I may be able to get this working so that everyone can have it.

They changed those files when they added "amlogic" as a boxtype in the DVB-Api configuration. Without the correct configuration settings, it will never work. The trial and error method will take a long time. I'm not sure if they changed any other files.

They may no longer have the files themselves since there has been no update.

Until then, we continue to wait and experiment..............
I think and hope that freesat can only release a new liboscam.so and we can compile oscam without extra parameters. They have ever closed your source modifications but we can have an indipendent oscam update.
In this moment freesat team not have developers for do this they are totally absent and so i think this project GTC is dead. This is only my opinion and this is why i switch to libreelec / coreelec distribution.

quark

Post by quark »

linch wrote: I think and hope that freesat can only release a new liboscam.so and we can compile oscam without extra parameters. They have ever closed your source modifications but we can have an indipendent oscam update.
In this moment freesat team not have developers for do this they are totally absent and so i think this project GTC is dead. This is only my opinion and this is why i switch to libreelec / coreelec distribution.
I agree about the independent oscam updating. It changes so often that we need to be able to update frequently instead of waiting for Firmware updates.

Let's see how the just released Firmware V39 works. :)

IPTVKid

Post by IPTVKid »

I hope yes.
That error can be fix changing PMT Mode from 0 to 6, that is how my GTC connects to CA PMT Socket.....
V8 NOVA, GTC, GLOBO HD405, FreeSat V8 Super, V7, V7 Max
There is no way to peace, peace is the way......

linch

Post by linch »

IPTVKid wrote:
I hope yes.
That error can be fix changing PMT Mode from 0 to 6, that is how my GTC connects to CA PMT Socket.....
Sometime ago as you can see from my previous post i try my oscam compiled by myself with pmt mode 6 but problem was that not connected to ca pmt socket. Which oscam you are at the moment default by freesat or another one ??

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”