V8 nova orange

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

machteck

V8 nova orange

Post by machteck »

Is the new software 12 06 18 flawed? the GTMedia logo does not show when it boots up goes straight to the channels. Signal is horrible may not have anything to do with the new firmware? Reloaded the program several times with different flash drives.
Larry

Re: V8 nova orange

Post by 840 »

i just put the new 12-06-18 software in the v8 nova orange and it is working fine for me.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

machteck wrote:Is the new software 12 06 18 flawed? the GTMedia logo does not show when it boots up goes straight to the channels. Signal is horrible may not have anything to do with the new firmware? Reloaded the program several times with different flash drives.
Try downloading the update again and then reload.
Also try loading an older version and then upgrade again to the new one.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

machteck

Post by machteck »

Feralkiwi wrote:
machteck wrote:Is the new software 12 06 18 flawed? the GTMedia logo does not show when it boots up goes straight to the channels. Signal is horrible may not have anything to do with the new firmware? Reloaded the program several times with different flash drives.
Try downloading the update again and then reload.
Also try loading an older version and then upgrade again to the new one.

Owen
Thanks ill let you know how it works out.
Larry

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”