V8 Angel new version has been released.

GTMedia G1 / G2 / G3 /G4 /G5

Moderators: admin, redwoods, GTMedia Team

jovani

Re: V8 Angel new version has been released.

Post by jovani »

Sorry, I found it in the download section. Thanks.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

eumesmo wrote:On samsung TV i have a big problem, samsung does not let me change to HDMI source if no signal is found, and V8 angel only starts on HDMI if source is selected, so i had to connect another HDMI device on TV, changed do HDMI, and then with HDMI on tv connect V8 Angel.
Yes TV's can get fussy.
I need to connect and check again but I believe my Sony Bravia TV use the internet via the HDMI cable and out through the V8 Golden.
I brought a Sony TV with NO WiFi, only cable, so I could control its use of the net and now it gets out via the STB.
I've heard stories on the net that the Sony TV uses the net via all sorts of other appliances, like fridges.

Most Tv's will not select a source if there is no active HDMi cable there.
The Angle, as the source, should power on first.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

zcache

Post by zcache »

When will you releasing new firmware? I feel worry about lcn, will you do it?
V8 Golden /Tested with v.643 20/12/17 properly recognized my irdeto CA card. :D

zcache

Post by zcache »

I got new firmware yesterday at afternoon (gmt+7), so sad previous problem doesn't solve yet. Freesat not attended enought to fix it, I can't use it for primary box. Keep it back to cabinet and waiting to sell out. Paid expensive to got the problem, really not recommend for this model.
V8 Golden /Tested with v.643 20/12/17 properly recognized my irdeto CA card. :D

tek

Post by tek »

They can't put together the software V8 Angel.After upgrade still very very disappointed :evil: I do not recommend it to anyone.

buho49

Post by buho49 »

Hi all, after testing the new V8 Angel firmware (version 1.0.7) I noticed that there are still some problems:

1) The App Shared Protocol only imports the 1st CCCAM line from USB, but it shows well the number of CCCAM lines in the cccam.cfg file
2) Pop-up encryption prompt box sometimes keeps appearing
3) In Google Play you can not select the top search box from the remote control, so you need to use a keyboard or a mouse to do that
4) It takes a lot decoding channels
5) Terrestrial autoscan does not scan all the frequencies in Spain region, after a complete scan there are missing channels
6) As a suggestion, there should be some way to see if CCCAM lines are connected or not to the server, from the receiver's own menu or from the APP Shared Protocol (I know it can be done from OSCam's Webinterface).

Have a nice day.

railroad

Post by railroad »

Why cant we download the new files for the V8 Angel I live in usa and need some improvement from the forums one this item Just bought this and now cant even use it . it dont download apps very well and some it dont even say its compatable with my device ! and there is no usa sats listed so one would have to manually put it in . that would take hours so any info on this would be great if not then im just going to throw it in the junk pile and say bad buy .

Anko

Post by Anko »

Update v8 Angel for not being able to enter Playstore not for another problem in my v8.
After updating I have had all kinds of problems.
1º very slow change in channels
2º continuous system locks
3º message encoded channel
Installing all firmware without positive result
4º can re-hang firmware Software version: 1.0.4 not available
This firware at least in my V8 if I worked
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

actualice v8 Angel por no poder entrar en Playstore no por otro problema en mi v8 .
despues de actualizar he tenido todo tipo de problemas.
1º muy lento cambio en canales
2º bloqueos continuos de sistema
3º mensaje canal codificado
instalando todo los firmware sin resultado positivo
4º pueden volver a colgar ? el firmware Software version:1.0.4 este no esta disponible
este firware almenos en el mio V8 si funciono

Anko

Post by Anko »

A big disappointment with Angel V8 after installing the patch_20160930 still without the result + coded channel still leaving that window
Continuous system locks. Negative data is that it does not allow installing the previous firmware giving error.
New decoder that only serves as paperweight. A pity! I hope you send a response to such disappointment. Thank you.

P.D Removing this Angel V8 device from the market would be sensible

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Una gran decepción con Angel V8 después de instalar el patch_20160930 todavía sin el resultado + canal codificado sigue saliendo de esa ventana quitando visualizacion ..
bloqueo de sistema no permitiendo interactuar en todo el sistema . Los datos negativos no permite instalar el firmware anterior dando error
Nuevo decodificador que sólo sirve como pisapapeles en mi escritorio. ¡Una pena! Espero envíen una respuesta a tal decepción. Gracias.
P.D Retirar este aparato V8 Angel del mercado seria algo sensato

Anko

Post by Anko »

Te comentare que tal .. espero que funcione! Gracias amigo saL2

Anko

Post by Anko »

Cual es el software para pasar archivo , aml_upgrade_packge .img Url ?

What is the software to pass file, aml_upgrade_packge .img Url?
Thank you

Anko

Post by Anko »

is this ? es este ?
V8 Angel_DB Tool V8 Angel_DB Tool
Thank you for your attention

Anko

Post by Anko »

voy al tema gracias !

Anko

Post by Anko »

Amigo mio siento ser tan pesado , V8 Angel_DB Tool . No es para pasar una imagen aml_upgarde_packge.img . Es el editor lista de canales
puede ser que este cambiado el archivo? . Puedes guiarme donde puede estar? deseo crear Tarjeta TF Gracias !

osipec

Post by osipec »

I ask for help, please help turn off automatic channel search, the receiver itself searches for TV channels and radio, independently changes the channel list.
I noticed if I switch to the coded channel, but it did not open on time, (due to the glitch of the Oscam, for example) the signal quality fluctuates, hangs and switches to a new, just found channel. Probably he scans this transponder and when you open the list you see a bunch of unnecessary, previously deleted channels! In my opinion, somewhere in the system it is necessary to remove the appropriate tick (just do not know where), in my opinion there can not be such a glitch due to the iron.

Return to “GTMedia G SERIES (Android IPTV BOX)”