FIFA World Cup 2018

GTMedia V7 TDT Pro
GTMedia V7 TDT
GTMedia V7S
GTMedia V7 Plus
Freesat V7 HD
Freesat V7 MAX
Freesat V7 COMBO

Moderators: admin, Rambo, Freesat Team

kishray
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:27 am

FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby kishray » Sat May 19, 2018 10:17 am

Does anyone knows which PowerVu channel(s) and the satellite(s) in the Americas ( North and South America) Region that would be broadcasting the FIFA World Cup 2018? Or where I might be able to catch a RAW Feed? Thanks in advance.

User avatar
lme
Posts: 86
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:10 am

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby lme » Mon May 21, 2018 2:17 am

As far as I understood, Fox & cbc will broadcast from fifa.
I can get fox detroit & cbc OTA.

B34t3rGT
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:07 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby B34t3rGT » Mon May 21, 2018 3:48 am

lme wrote:As far as I understood, Fox & cbc will broadcast from fifa.
I can get fox detroit & cbc OTA.


Those two AREN'T PowerVu wich is the question asked. that might work for the Combo units with ATSC but of course for the ones that are use for Satellite with PowerVu is useless information

kishray
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:27 am

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby kishray » Tue May 22, 2018 11:27 am

B34t3rGT wrote:
lme wrote:As far as I understood, Fox & cbc will broadcast from fifa.
I can get fox detroit & cbc OTA.


Those two AREN'T PowerVu wich is the question asked. that might work for the Combo units with ATSC but of course for the ones that are use for Satellite with PowerVu is useless information


It is fine B34t3rGT. Atleast he shared the information with us which I appreciate it. I just found out that Sportsmax up on Intelsat 34 (55.5W) on 4003/V/10000 obtained the FIFA broadcast rights for the Caribbean. I would try and catch it there. Thanks everyone for there input. Have a good one.

B34t3rGT
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:07 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby B34t3rGT » Tue May 22, 2018 7:12 pm

kishray wrote:
B34t3rGT wrote:
lme wrote:As far as I understood, Fox & cbc will broadcast from fifa.
I can get fox detroit & cbc OTA.


Those two AREN'T PowerVu wich is the question asked. that might work for the Combo units with ATSC but of course for the ones that are use for Satellite with PowerVu is useless information


It is fine B34t3rGT. Atleast he shared the information with us which I appreciate it. I just found out that Sportsmax up on Intelsat 34 (55.5W) on 4003/V/10000 obtained the FIFA broadcast rights for the Caribbean. I would try and catch it there. Thanks everyone for there input. Have a good one.


Ok,

You should try to get Hispasat 30W aswell, there are a couple of uruguayan channels that have the rights for the World Cup and are working with Freesat V7S HD

kishray
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:27 am

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby kishray » Wed May 23, 2018 1:42 pm

B34t3rGT wrote:
kishray wrote:
B34t3rGT wrote:
lme wrote:As far as I understood, Fox & cbc will broadcast from fifa.
I can get fox detroit & cbc OTA.


Those two AREN'T PowerVu wich is the question asked. that might work for the Combo units with ATSC but of course for the ones that are use for Satellite with PowerVu is useless information


It is fine B34t3rGT. Atleast he shared the information with us which I appreciate it. I just found out that Sportsmax up on Intelsat 34 (55.5W) on 4003/V/10000 obtained the FIFA broadcast rights for the Caribbean. I would try and catch it there. Thanks everyone for there input. Have a good one.


Ok,

You should try to get Hispasat 30W aswell, there are a couple of uruguayan channels that have the rights for the World Cup and are working with Freesat V7S HD


Thanks B34t3rGT for this information. I really appreciate it. Yes I can catch this bird from where I am living. Take care and all the best. Have a good one.

lynsopher
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:19 am

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby lynsopher » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:30 pm

Please give me the TP of channel Uruguay at hispasat 30w thanks before

frank flores
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby frank flores » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:49 pm

tambien caracol en el intelsat 21

B34t3rGT
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:07 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby B34t3rGT » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:18 pm

lynsopher wrote:Please give me the TP of channel Uruguay at hispasat 30w thanks before

Mux Uruguayo
TP
11911/V/12000

Teledoce HD
Monte Carlo TV HD

lynsopher
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:19 am

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby lynsopher » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:44 am

B34t3rGT wrote:
lynsopher wrote:Please give me the TP of channel Uruguay at hispasat 30w thanks before

Mux Uruguayo
TP
11911/V/12000

Teledoce HD
Monte Carlo TV HD

Thank you my friend

rocketnery
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:20 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby rocketnery » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:42 pm

En los telemundo del SES 1 101w

melvinfta
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby melvinfta » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:33 pm

On Hispasat 30w telerebelde channel

User avatar
ingridve076
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:30 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby ingridve076 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:12 am

B34t3rGT wrote:
lynsopher wrote:Please give me the TP of channel Uruguay at hispasat 30w thanks before

Mux Uruguayo
TP
11911/V/12000

Teledoce HD
Monte Carlo TV HD


Este Mux, estaba temporalmete abierto recientemente fueron codificados. Mas info en la página de exploradores. Saludos

B34t3rGT
Posts: 145
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:07 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby B34t3rGT » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:31 pm

ingridve076 wrote:
B34t3rGT wrote:
lynsopher wrote:Please give me the TP of channel Uruguay at hispasat 30w thanks before

Mux Uruguayo
TP
11911/V/12000

Teledoce HD
Monte Carlo TV HD


Este Mux, estaba temporalmete abierto recientemente fueron codificados. Mas info en la página de exploradores. Saludos


Así es la semana pasada los encriptaron junto con muchos más que tienen derechos de transmisión por exigencias de la FIFA

Gilbert29
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:22 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby Gilbert29 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:27 pm

Satélite 30w canal 7 sde transmitio hoy rusia vs arabia en hd en vivo

Akacheebe
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:01 pm

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby Akacheebe » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:49 pm

They were ITC on 99w today on KRBK and also WSJX, both are Fox Broadcasting stations.

User avatar
xuromi
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:07 am

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Postby xuromi » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:24 pm

guau. super spam. jaja.


Return to “Freesat & GTMedia V7”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests