4K Test-GTMedia/ Freesat GTC

GTC - DVBS/S2/T/T2/ISDB-T/Cable(J83-A/C/B)
GTT - DVBT/T2/Cable

Moderators: admin, Rambo, Freesat Team

User avatar
cpr43
网站管理员
Posts: 1019
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:41 pm

4K Test-GTMedia/ Freesat GTC

Postby cpr43 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:37 pm

For those with the GTMedia/ Freesat GTC there is a 4k Test going on at 58W 4080 H 32700 (last channel of the mux)- Home Box Office running promo- V353 A354Eng-355Spa P353 HEVC H.265.

Sylar
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:59 am

Re: 4K Test-GTMedia/ Freesat GTC

Postby Sylar » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:44 pm

cpr43 wrote:For those with the GTMedia/ Freesat GTC there is a 4k Test going on at 58W 4080 H 32700 (last channel of the mux)- Home Box Office running promo- V353 A354Eng-355Spa P353 HEVC H.265.


HBO 4K? i needed that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JSat
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:46 pm

Re: 4K Test-GTMedia/ Freesat GTC

Postby JSat » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:35 pm

Here in Brazil I have satellite signal of 6 channels 4K, I tested the GTC in all these channels. The GTC perfectly reproduced the 4K channel image without any Locking. The GTC is the highest performance 4K channel receiver I've ever tested.

Sylar
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:59 am

Re: 4K Test-GTMedia/ Freesat GTC

Postby Sylar » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:33 pm

JSat wrote:Here in Brazil I have satellite signal of 6 channels 4K, I tested the GTC in all these channels. The GTC perfectly reproduced the 4K channel image without any Locking. The GTC is the highest performance 4K channel receiver I've ever tested.


Hi Friend! what satellites do you have for the channels in 4k? I am in Paraguay and I was watching the world championship Russia for sport tv 4k and it was just amazing!

Now I have the 58w only. antenna restrictions

Code: Select all

Olá amigo! que satélites você tem para os canais em 4k? Eu estou no Paraguai e eu estava assistindo o campeonato mundial da Rússia para o sport tv 4k e foi simplesmente fantástico!

Agora eu tenho apenas o 58w. restrições de antena!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  tei so um

JSat
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:46 pm

Re: 4K Test-GTMedia/ Freesat GTC

Postby JSat » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:10 pm

Sylar wrote:
JSat wrote:Here in Brazil I have satellite signal of 6 channels 4K, I tested the GTC in all these channels. The GTC perfectly reproduced the 4K channel image without any Locking. The GTC is the highest performance 4K channel receiver I've ever tested.


Hi Friend! what satellites do you have for the channels in 4k? I am in Paraguay and I was watching the world championship Russia for sport tv 4k and it was just amazing!

Now I have the 58w only. antenna restrictions

Code: Select all

Olá amigo! que satélites você tem para os canais em 4k? Eu estou no Paraguai e eu estava assistindo o campeonato mundial da Rússia para o sport tv 4k e foi simplesmente fantástico!

Agora eu tenho apenas o 58w. restrições de antena!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  tei so um

Ses 6(40.5°W), NSS 806(47.5°W), Intelsat 14 (45°W).

Sylar
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:59 am

Re: 4K Test-GTMedia/ Freesat GTC

Postby Sylar » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:17 pm

JSat wrote:Ses 6(40.5°W), NSS 806(47.5°W), Intelsat 14 (45°W).


algun canal que valga la pena y que no sea solo videos repetitivos? nasa tv 4k valia la pena pero tengo entendido que paso a HD en estos dias

JSat
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:46 pm

Re: 4K Test-GTMedia/ Freesat GTC

Postby JSat » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:46 pm

Sylar wrote:
JSat wrote:Ses 6(40.5°W), NSS 806(47.5°W), Intelsat 14 (45°W).


algun canal que valga la pena y que no sea solo videos repetitivos? nasa tv 4k valia la pena pero tengo entendido que paso a HD en estos dias

InsightTv UHD, Ses 6 (40.5°W), TP 4521 R
30000.

Sylar
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:59 am

Re: 4K Test-GTMedia/ Freesat GTC

Postby Sylar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:54 pm

JSat wrote:
Sylar wrote:
JSat wrote:Ses 6(40.5°W), NSS 806(47.5°W), Intelsat 14 (45°W).


algun canal que valga la pena y que no sea solo videos repetitivos? nasa tv 4k valia la pena pero tengo entendido que paso a HD en estos dias

InsightTv UHD, Ses 6 (40.5°W), TP 4521 R
30000.


ahh.. lnb circular... debere conseguir.


Return to “Freesat & GTMedia GT”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests